Grafana Labs Terms
In addition to the Grafana software, we provide a platform and official catalog for the drdmserver1.community to create and share a wide range of Plugins (data sources, panels, apps) and Dashboards, covering an even wider range of interests. We also provide hosted services to registered users.
We believe that everyone should have the power to create and share plugins with minimal limits or restrictions, and enjoy our hosted services. The key word in the preceding paragraph is minimal; in order to protect the experience and safety of our users, some “house rules” are required.
Plugins can be easily installed into your existing Grafana installation.
2020欧冠比赛时间When you enable certain plugins that require an external account, you may be required to register or configure a third party account. Such accounts are subject to their own policies and we make no implicit or implied guarantees about any third party accounts.
2020欧冠比赛时间When you install third party plugins that are not provided by or written by us, you are installing third party software on top of your Grafana installation. We make no implicit or implied guarantees about any plugin.
You can publish a plugin by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure that your plugin conforms to the Plugin Guidelines before requesting publication.
2020欧冠比赛时间We strive to review every submission within 1-5 business days. We do not review for “quality” per se, and make no warranties of any kind for published plugins.
We’ll perform a basic validation and review, and attempt to install the plugin on the latest stable version of Grafana. Before submission, be sure to ensure that your plugin:
- Installs without errors
- Follows the latest published developer guidelines
- Does not prescribe anything that is against our best practices
- Is appropriately named
- Has a README.md that adequately describes provided functionality, with screenshots
2020欧冠比赛时间We reserve the right to deny or revoke publication in our catalog for any reason.
100% OPEN SOURCE PLUGINS
2020欧冠比赛时间We provide a hub to advance open source metrics and monitoring. You can list and promote your “100% open source” plugin for free. “100% open source” plugins cannot require any software or service not freely and fully available under an OSI-approved license for full and unrestricted use. We will be the sole arbitrator of which projects meet this definition.
Plugins that do not meet the open source requirements as specified above, including SaaS and freemium projects, open core projects, and projects that depend on such projects, are considered commercial plugins.
Commercial plugins require the purchase of a plugin subscription for publication in our official catalog. Commercial plugin subscriptions help us fund continued development of our open source platform and software.
2020欧冠比赛时间Using a company, business or product name, logo, or other trademark-protected materials in a manner that may mislead or confuse others with regard to its brand or business affiliation may be considered a trademark policy violation.
2020欧冠比赛时间When we receive a report of trademark policy violation from the holder of federal or international registrations, we will review the account and situation and may take the following actions.
- When we determine is a clear intent to mislead others through the unauthorized use of a trademark, we will suspend the account and notify the account holder.
- When we determine that there may be some confusion, but the account holder is not purposely violating the trademark, we will give the account holder an opportunity to clear up any potential confusion.
To report a trademark policy violation please email email@example.com
USER AND ORGANIZATION NAMES
2020欧冠比赛时间User and organizational names are provided on a first-come, first-served basis. We expect that your user/organization will immediately use your account, and we reserve the right to rename or remove inactive accounts at our discretion. We will not remove or rename any active account unless it is in violation of this policy.
2020欧冠比赛时间Your username is your personal identity. It should either be a short form of your real name, or an alias or nickname that you use. All usernames are globally unique. Unless authorized, you should not use a trademarked name as your username.
If you are a personal user, you do not need to create an organization. If you do create an organization, you should not use the name of an organization that you are not representing.
Attempting to sell, buy, or solicit other forms of payment or benefits in exchange for user and organizational names is expressly prohibited and may result in permanent suspension.
We collect the contact details and correspondence of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on which pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). We also collect usage statistics and information about user behavior from our software and hosted offerings. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service and software, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if we are acquired by or merged with another company.
When you sign up, we ask for information such as your email address, name, billing address, or payment information. Users who sign up for a free account are not required to enter any payment details. We will not share collected information with third parties. We do however use third party services and companies to store and manage this information.
We use collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
When you enable certain plugins that require an external account, you may be required to register or configure a third party account. Such accounts are subject to their own policies and we make no implicit or implied guarantees about any third party accounts.
drdmserver1.com uses strictly necessary session cookies only to ensure the proper functioning of the site when logged into your account.
ADDITIONAL COOKIES AND DATA SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
2020欧冠比赛时间We work with third-party service providers who support us in customer management and marketing campaigns.
2020欧冠比赛时间We use the following service providers:
- Google Analytics - We use this service to track the performance of our website content. The tracking is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Facebook - We use the Facebook Pixel to track the success of an ongoing marketing campaign on Facebook.
- LinkedIn - We use a LinkedIn cookie to track the success of an ongoing marketing campaign on LinkedIn.
- Autopilot - We use Autopilot as part of our customer management.
- Clearbit - This service enriches collected information to give us a better understanding of our customer base.
- VWO - This service tracks the performance of our website content and allows us to do A/B testing of new content.
- Hotjar - This service tracks usage of our website content.
Some of these providers provide opt-out mechanisms on their websites:
- Google Opt-out page -
- Facebook Opt-out page -
- LinkedIn Opt-out page -
- Hotjar Opt-out page -